Use the handwriting resources yourself,
or use them to tutor someone else ...
Follow the links step by step ...
- Check your handwriting, or your learner's handwriting to discover strengths and weaknesses: https://www.wordskillz.com/good-handwriting-quiz-and-handwriting-checklist/ (register to get access to a PDF of the Quiz - record your results and use the PDF as a guide as you access the handwriting help…
2. Use the resources here to work on any challenging areas:
- The Wordskillz Analog Clock Trick will help you improve letter shape: https://www.wordskillz.com/how-to-write-neatly-using-a-simple-trick/
- This post on joined up writing will help improve letter speed: https://www.wordskillz.com/joined-up-writing-to-learn-in-minutes/
3. Follow the links below to learn more:
Forget about word attack skills; make words your friends: https://www.wordskillz.com/word-attack-skills/
Discover 6 myths that cause bad handwriting: https://www.wordskillz.com/bad-handwriting-not-your-fault/
4. Register here to receive more handwriting resources as they become available: